The following will be the new fee structure for the Academic Year 2023-2024.
Nursery to Class X 2023 – 2024
Class XI & XII 2023 – 2024
Annual Fee (Yearly)
Total Monthly School Fee shall be inclusive of Tuition Fee, Annual Fee and Development Fee which is mentioned below:
Nursery to Class X Rs. 6669/- Per month
Classes XI & XII Rs. 6895/- Per month
THE FAITH ACADEMY EMBLEM
The seal of Faith Academy contains the name of the school. The Schoo motto in a circle surrounding the emblem is of deep spiritual meaning,
1. The Motto: “The Truth will make you Free” John 8:32. “Truth is a direct reference to the Lord Jesus Christ, the founder and corner stone of Faith Academy. Jesus said, “I am the Truth” (John 14:6).
Freedom is the deepest yearning of the human heart. Man is a slave to sin. Our freedom rests in the forgiveness of our sin. Jesus paid the penalty for our sin on the cross. By dying on the cross He claimed our pardon.
2. The Shield: The central figure of the seal is a shield – a symbol of faith. (Ephesians 6:16) The shield is an instrument of defence. Our faith in Jesus Christ protects us from satan’s fiery darts.
3. The Helmet: The helmet of salvation (Ephesians 6:17) rests upon the shield of faith. By God’s grace we are saved through faith. (Ephesians 2:8)
4. Four Stars: The four stars represent God’s view of a wise believer, (Daniel 12:3). They also represent Faith Academy’s four houses- Justice, Loyalty, Patience and Truth. These are shining characteristics of the wise.
5. The Open Bible: The Bible is an open book for all to read. The central person is the Lord Jesus Christ and the central theme is salvation by grace through faith in Christ’s substitutionary death and His glorious resurrection. The Bible is the Word of God.
6. The Burning Torch: Believers in Jesus are the light of the world.
(Matthew 5:14) – We are to shine in the world for Jesus Christ.
7. The Cross: Jesus Christ says, “If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me.” (Luke 9:23).
8. The Crown: Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. (Revelation 2:10)
9. Palm Branches: The palm branches – are a sign of victory. We shall wave the palm of victory, when we reign with Christr
*School gates will be closed at 7.20 a.m. for classes I-XII and
at 8.25 a.m. for Nursery/ Preparatory.
9.30 A.M. TO 10.30 A.M.
(MON, WED AND FRIDAY ONLY)
MRS. E. ROBERT
10.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M.
9.30 A.M. TO 10.30 A.M.
(MON, WED AND THURSDAY)
(MON, WED AND THURSDAY)
7.30 A.M. TO 8.30 A.M.
8.30 A.M. TO 9.30 A.M.
BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT
THROUGH THE SCHOOL DIARY
8.00 A.M. TO 12.00 NOON
NO SCHOOL BUSINESS WILL BE
TRANSACTED ON HOLIDAYS OR
OUTSIDE SCHOOL PREMISES.
SCHOOL WORKING HOURS SECOND SHIFT
Nursery / Preparatory
11.45 A.M. to 2.45 P.M.
I to XII
12.50 P.M. to 6.00 P.M.
Working Saturdays (II to XII)
12:00 Noon to 4:15 P.M.
School gates will be closed at 11.45 a.m. for Nursery/Preparatory
and 12.50 p.m. for classes I-XII.
SECOND SHIFT APPOINTMENTS
3.30 P.M.TO 4.30 P.M.
(MON,WED AND FRIDAY)
3.00 P.M.TO 4.00 P.M.
(MON , WED AND FRIDAY)
DR. M. KANNAN
3.30 P.M.TO 4.30 P.M.
(MON AND WEDNESDAY)
BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT
THROUGH THE SCHOOL DIARY
11.00 A.M. TO 3.00 P.M
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education
The Head of the students’ council along with the elected members from the student body will meet with their teachers, Headmistresses, Vice Principal and the Principal periodically, to co-ordinate and improve the work and general discipline of the school.
The school has four houses – Justice, Loyalty, Patience and Truth These are the qualities that we desire to instill in the hearts and minds of our students. Each House has a Captain, Vice Captain, Prefects and House Mistress. The school has a Head Boy and a Head Girl.
The management has a special fund for scholarship for needy students who excel in academics and behaviours.
Merit Scholarships are given to students who have secured the highest aggregate marks in a class. They must secure a minimum aggregate of 75% from Nursery to V and 70% from VI to X. (Six Merit Scholarships are granted to Senior Secondary classes (XI & XII) as per the school rules.
The John L. Dorsey Scholarship is awarded to two meritorious students: One boy and one girl, who have completed Class IV and are from economically weaker section and not receiving any other Scholarship.
Kamala Sebastian Scholarship (Our Director Mr. S. Robert’s mother) is awarded to deserving four girls and one boy.
The Persis and Thomas Massey Gold Medal award, (Founder Member) is awarded to the student who gets the highest marks in Mathematics of class X and is admitted in class XI in Faith Academy.
The John L. Dorsey Gold Medal, (Founder Member) is awarded for excellence in Science and Technology in class X Board Examination.
The Sona Khanna Gold Medal award, (Student) is awarded to the best outgoing girl student of the Commerce stream.
(Parents of Dr. A.V.N. Paul, Former Honorary Manager)
Paul and Alice Gold Medal is awarded for getting the highest marks in Biology in class XII Science Board Exam.
(Parents of Miss Joyce Khanna, Former Consultant)
Jeevarathnam and Gopi Chand Khanna Gold Medal is awarded for getting the highest marks in English in class X Board Examination.
(Dr. A.V. Navarajan Paul, Former Honorary Manager)
Dr. A.V. Navarajan Paul Gold Medal is awarded to the student from Economically Weaker Section for General Proficiency in Class X.
1. 75% attendance is a must FOR EVERY STUDENT to sit for the terminal Annual/Board examination.
2. Attendance must be for a full school day. No student will be allowed to leave the school prior to the closing of school, except in cases of extreme emergency, with the permission of the Principal.
3. Written application for leave exceeding three days should be routed through the Headmistress/ to the Principal.
4. A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner is required at the time of admission showing that the child has been immunized BCG, Polio-Primary & Booster, DPT-Primary & Booster, TAB-Primary and Re-Vaccination, Measles and M.M.R.
Students already admitted in the school are expected to be immunized also.
5. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to join the school. The prescribed periods of quarantine are:
(a) Chicken pox – till complete falling off of scabs (Minimum 15 days).
(b) Cholera – till the child is completely well.
(c) Measles – one week after rash disappears.
(d) Mumps-until swelling has gone.
(e) Whooping Cough – ten days.
(f) Covid-seven days
Parents are requested to CO-OPERATE with the school and not send children till the quarantine period is over. Fitness certificate must be submitted.
6. No leave will be granted on the last working day before a vacation or the first working day after a vacation, failing which they are liable to be heavily fined.
7. Absence from school for merely social functions is strongly discouraged.
8. If the child is unwell please keep the child at home. When he/she rejoins school he/she must produce a Medical Certificate along with the leave note, WITHIN A WEEK’S TIME.
9. Appointments with doctors, dentists etc. must not be arranged during school hours.
1. Withdrawal forms are available at the school office. This should be filled in completely and submitted at the office.
2. ONE MONTH’S WRITTEN NOTICE or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a child can be withdrawn.
3. Transfer Certificates and Progress Reports will not be issued until all dues are paid.
4. Students who have been on the rolls and who leave in April or May will have to pay fees for one additional vacation month.
5. The office requires 5 days notice to complete the formalities and prepare the T.C. It will be given on the next working day.
6. Since the fee is collected every quarter, a month’s fee will be refunded when due notice for withdrawal is received by the school office, in accordance with the rules.
7. Duplicate copies of Transfer Certificates will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/- after verification and on production of an indemnity bond, stating the cause of losing the original TC, on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 2/- duly attested by a Notary Public.
I. A student who uses unfair means in a test or examination will be given ‘zero.’ Repetition of the offence will result in dismissal.
2. There is NO PROVISION FOR RE-EXAM on medical grounds.
3. Annual Examination answer scripts will not under any circumstance be shown to the students, parents, private tutors or anyone else.
4. Parents must collect the Progress Report of their wards from their class teachers on the day allotted.
5. Promotion is on the basis of the WHOLE YEAR’S PERFORMANCE.
6. Promotions are decided by the Principal and the council of teachers. The results are final in all cases and cannot be reconsidered. Please do not approach the Principal once the results are declared.
7. A student who fails twice in the same class or who is over age by two years or more due to failure in different classes will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
8. It is compulsory for the students to pass in all subjects. They should secure a minimum of: 40% in each subject – (I-XII)
Promotion will be given on the basis of marks in both theory and practical examination.
9. Duplicate copy of Report Card will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-
The school has engaged private buses to and fro on selected routes. Use of the school bus cannot be claimed as a right. Charges vary by route and may be changed if the government notifies a change in diesel, CNG prices or an increase in tax. Provision of school bus facility is subject to the availability of seats.
Pre Primary students are not allowed to use the Senior School buses. No change in route or stop is allowed.
1. Students must be at their stop 10 MINUTES BEFORE TIME.
2. Conveyance fee is paid for 11 months.
3. Buses are hired on contract from the transporter for a year and their hiring charges are met from bus fee received from the parents. Withdrawal from bus in the middle of any month, will amount to charges for the full month. One month’s notice (minimum of 25 days) must be given for withdrawal. Students will not be allowed to withdraw from the bus service in December.
4. Request for change in the routes or bus stops to suit an individual’s convenience is not entertained.
5. All bus stops are decided by the school authorities only.
6. Small children must be received at the stop by parent or guardian. If no one is waiting to collect the child he/she will be brought back to the school OFFICE and must be collected by the parent from the office.
7. Bus users are not to indulge in any sort of argument with the bus driver, conductor helper and guard. Students are to refrain from damaging the bus.Defaulters will be fined, and immediate action will be taken.
8. One-way usage of the conveyance is not entertained.
9. Bus fee if not paid on or before 10th of every month will amount to withdrawal from bus service by the school authorities without any notice. Bus fee will not be accepted separately in the school at the cash counter Permission to avail the bus facility again, will be at the sole discretion of school authorities.
10. Students, who use the rickshaw or any other means of transport to school will be doing so at their own risk.
11. Parents are requested not to call the drivers at any point of time.